Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You might want to sit down for this!

...only because this might take you a while to read! haha

  I didn't realize that it had been a month since my last post.. Crazy how much can go on in just 31 days! First off Happy New Year to everyone.. I really hope all of you set some realistic goals for yourself this year! haha

I have to say this Christmas was one of the best ones yet! I love the holidays and getting to see all of our extended family.  Specially with knowing that we wouldn't be saying goodbye to any of our family in a few months.  Just being surrounded by love really assured us that we made the right decision to stay!

 Just like everyone else we have our traditions around the holidays.. We were a little nervous Ronnie wasn't going to be home but God willing he walked in the door at 5:00am Christmas Eve morning!! After some much needed sleep we all went our separate directions to finish up our preparing for Christmas Day!  Literally, the girls went across the street to make cookies with their sweet friend Taylor, I went to finish some shopping, and Ronnie of course made his quick dash as always on Christmas Eve to get me a gift! Funny thing is I walked into the same store about an hour before he did to grab him a little stocking stuffer! Little did I know the girls behind the counter would tell him I was just in there!! uuggh... He always picks out the best stuff for me!! Love him!

That evening we went to celebrate Christmas with the Beaty side of the family! I enjoy so much going over to Nana's house! Her cooking is amazing!! I look forward to it every year.  Its been a tradition for the past 4 Christmas's that Ronnie's dad comes and stays with us Christmas Eve, that way he gets to see the girls open their presents the next morning! We love it and the girls love it! We prepare for Santa, the girls go to bed, I shortly crash...then the craziness begins when Jordan decides to wake up! I really limited the gifts under the tree this year..only because I really didn't want the girls to focus on how many they opened but what they actually received.. It was such a great morning! We hurried up, got ready, and headed to Mimi's house to have Christmas with Mimi, Papa, Aunt Mae Mae and Uncle Danny!

Just a few pics of the girls 


Love this one of Jordan haha




I have tons of pictures but most likely you are reading this off my facebook page.. So you probably saw most of the pictures already...


That afternoon and evening was spent hanging out with more family!! My moms side of the family all came to her house for dinner! I love getting to see all of them, specially the new addition to our family! Sweet little Kaden.. He is so stinking cute and such a good baby! It was several hours of crazy kids, playing spit, and eating some yummy food!

So before I lose most of you and make this way too long.. I want to add this....  With the year ending and going through two major life changing decisions I came to this News Years Resolution: Don't complain about anything that blesses you! That can be something as tiny as a piece of gum, cuz I'm sure you blessed the next person with some much better breath! Or as large as the life that God gave you... Just think about it.. how much do you complain on a regularly bases about something that could be taken from you in just an instant.

PUT GOD FIRST! ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment