Thursday, November 3, 2011

Vegas Baby!

It finally happened!  We made our first trip to Vegas... Was it everything I expected?  Yes, pretty much! The main reason we went to Vegas to was to attend the PBR Finals! Ronnie has several friends that are bull riders and its always fun to go watch them at a PBR Event.  We try to attend the one that comes to Texas but going to the Finals was our goal! We have decided this will be our yearly trip.  

Now I am pretty much against the idea of gambling and losing hard earned money.  However I did want to experience how it felt to win big! haha  At least I went into it thinking "how hard can it be?" I'm not gonna lie the first few nights we lost a few hundred! We took some "fun" money with us and agreed to not feel bad if we lost it!  Its the whole experience we were going for!  The evening after the PBR and the after party we decided to go back down and give the slots another try! Well that extra try got me $735.00!!! Mind you this was off a $20 bill at a penny slot machine so I was pretty excited!!  I guess you could say I had a great experience doing a little gambling ;)

Here are a few pics from the trip.. I would have so much more had my camera not decided to crap out on me!


Great timing for the screen to change behind us just as the waitress was taking the picture!! hahaha










For those of you that have never been to a PBR Event or even been interested in going... you should really think about going to at least one event! They are so much fun and a fun experience for kids!








No comments:

Post a Comment