Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Country Critters!


One minute the girls are playing dress up and the next they are riding ponies! I love so much how my girls have such different personalities! Its so clear even by looking at the picture how truly different they are! Who rides a horse in silver glitter slip-on's!! That would be my Haley!

....and absolutely never get on a pony with out your pink Hello Kitty purse!


Before we left for Pa and Granny's on Saturday Jordan insisted on wearing her boots, as she always does! (she would have worn them Easter Sunday if I had let her)... Jordan has always been my outdoorsy- lets get covered in dirt as quickly as we can-wears her food on her shirt kind of girl! At first this drove me crazy because of how neat and proper Haley always was. I never had to clean up messes, change her clothes, or worry about her getting covered in mud! I guess I could say Jordan has given us a little taste of how it would be if we had a boy! haha

...this is before her jeans were covered in mud and her chocolate milk spilled down her shirt! Atleast she still lets me stick the big girly bows in her hair!! (her daddy thinks her jeans need to be tucked in her boots! apparently that's how true cowgirls do it )

The girls have had years of fun out at Pa and Granny's! Here are a few more recent pics and some of my favorites over the years!



The girls riding "mamma" as old as she is, she still lets the girls ride her!


Best Tree Swing Ever!!



I love this picture!
Haley was so tiny!!



Here is Haley feeding "little john" when she is 4 yrs.. Look how little they both are!

...and here she is last summer feeding him! They have both grown so much!







No comments:

Post a Comment