Sunday, September 18, 2011

Big news!!!

First off I am so excited I have big enough news to start blogging about it!! So get ready cuz the next 8 months will be filled with new updates!

Over the next 8 months the Beaty Family will be preparing to move to the wonderful state of Colorado! That's right...we are moving! Ronnie has taken on a new position with another company! This took weeks of praying, discussing, sleepiness nights, anxiety, and emotional talks for us to decide this was the best move for our family! We are so excited about this and freaked out at the same time! The best part is the answered prayers and wonderful support we have received from our family and friends!

Our first challenge is to sale the house!! This will include weekends full of cleaning and getting ready for the huge garage sale in hopes to get rid of half our stuff!! Of course Ronnie thinks we should sale it all and we would have less to move! Haha I'm a pack rat so getting rid of anything is going to be difficult for me!

The next week I plan on getting with a realtor and preparing our house to be listed!! Oh how I pray this is a simple process!

No comments:

Post a Comment